Training sessions organised during the ERIK ACTION project are participative sessions, which provide the opportunity for expert input on a given theme and in depth discussion among participants.
Presentations from the first training sessions are available here.
The training sessions concentrate on the following themes:
- Innovation strategy (July 2008, Brussels)
- Innovation finance (October 2008, Kozani, Western Macedonia)
- Innovation friendly environments (October 2008, Kozani, Western Macedonia)
- Human resources (May 2009, Lower Austria)
5 study visits will be organised during the ERIK ACTION project. These visits allow partners to see the practical implementation of the Good Practices in their original contexts.
The visit schedule is as follows:
- Flanders - Parenthood Projects - February 2009
- Tuscany - PRAI VINCI / Fabrica Ethica - March 2009
- Lower Austria - Innovation Assistant - TIP Coaching - May 2009
- Småland med Öarna - Sideum/Trainee in Time - September 2009
- Andalusia - Campus / HeliceNet - January 2010
1 international conference was organised in Florence on 11th May 2010. More information is available here.
ERIK ACTION has also participated in many international conferences. Information and presentations can be found here.