The ERIK ACTION Project officially closed on the 30th of June 2010.
However, transfer activities are ongoing in all partner regions.
Watch this space for news on the ERIK ACTION Transfer Platform.
ERIK ACTION - the Mainstreaming Process
What is it? A description and analysis of the Transfer Process designed and implemented within ERIK ACTION.
Who is it for? Anyone interested in undertaking transfer activities, within Capitalisation projects or other initiatives.
Why is it useful? Because ERIK ACTION, along with 5 other projects, was one of the first INTERREG IVC Capitalisation projects, and lessons can be learned from the strengths and weaknesses of the experience.
ERIK ACTION: The Film
The ERIK ACTION Film illustrates the Mainstreaming Process, with interviews from project partners, DG REGIO and INTERREG IVC.
The ERIK ACTION Film is available on you tube:
- click here to watch ERIK ACTION: The Film - part one
- click here to watch ERIK ACTION: The Film - part two
|The ERIK ACTION Mainstreaming Guide can be downloaded here|
The ERIK ACTION Mainstreaming Guide and ERIK ACTION: The Film were presented at the ERIK ACTION Final Conference
- ERIK ACTION is an INTERREG IVC Capitalisation project running from 1st July 2008 until 30 June 2010.
- The Interregional Cooperation Programme INTERREG IVC, financed by the European
Union's Regional Development Fund, helps regions of Europe work
together to share experiences and good practices in the areas of innovation, the knowledge economy, the environment and risk prevention.
- ERIK ACTION is also a Fast Track project supported by the European Commission under the
Regions for Economic Change initiative.
- ERIK ACTION is born from 4 years of networking experience within the ERIK network. ERIK ACTION builds on a consolidated experience of exchange by
moving towards concrete transfer of identified good practices into mainstream regional programmes.
- ERIK ACTION aims to improve the effectiveness of regional development policies on innovation and the knowledge economy and, specifically,
in upgrading the innovation capacity of existing enterprises.
- ERIK ACTION will result in the development of actions plans for the transfer of good practices between the
11 partners regions. These
transfer actions will support and be financed by the Regional Operational Programmes.
ERIK ACTION Newsletter
The Final ERIK ACTION Newsletter is available here.
Where are we now?
- ERIK ACTION kicked off in Brussels (BE) in July 2008. Six project meetings have been held since (Kozani - Oct 2008, Brussels - Feb 2009, Livorno - March 2009,
St Pölten - May 2009, Småland - Sept 2009 and Seville - Jan 2010), including in-depth Good Practice transfer sessions,
training sessions and study visits
- All partners have developed Regional Action Plans for the transfer of Good Practices from one region to another. The Plans are currently being approved by Managing Authorities of Partners' Regional Operational Programmes. The ERIK ACTION Action Plan Template is available for consultation
- ERIK ACTION has been presented at numerous international events, including the INTERREG IVC
Capitalisation Conference in Gothenburg
- ERIK ACTION will be present at the Regions for Economic Change Conference in Brussels for an Action Plan signing ceremony
- Four Fast Track Steering Committees have been held with members of the European Commission
(DG REGIO, DG ENT, DG RTD and DG INFSO)
- The ERIK ACTION Final Conference was held in Florence on 11th May 2010
ERIK ACTION Lead Partner
tel. +39 055 438 2425